Friday, January 21, 2022
Tags BTC

Tag: BTC

World Top Exchange Huobi Predict Bitcoin Will Enter Bear Market This Year

The world top exchange Huobi believes that Bitcoin will suffer a Bear market this year due to the U.S. Fed's tapering in November.

A User Lost 26 Bitcoin To A Scammer Pretending To Be MicroStrategy CEO, Michael Saylor

Crooks are consistently engaged in scamming people, while newcomers do not comprehend or do any research to safeguard themselves from crypto fraud.

Billionaire Jeffrey Gundlach, ‘Bitcoin Is For Speculators And Is A Buy At $25,000 Or Below’

The CEO of Doubleline Capital and billionaire Jeffrey Gundlach believes that it is impractical to buy bitcoin at the current price with the threat...

Following Miami, Brazil City ‘Rio de Janeiro’ Is Looking To Hold 1% Off City Reserves In Bitcoin And Pay Taxes With BTC

According to Mayor Eduardo Paes, Rio de Janeiro is expected to become the first Brazilian city to buy Bitcoin as a store of value....

Ex Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Launched A ‘BTC Fund’ To Defend Developers From Lawsuits Regarding Their Bitcoin Activities

Co-founder of Twitter and CEO of Block Jack Dorsey announced the launch of a fund to protect bitcoin developers in legal proceedings.

‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ Author, Robert Kiyosaki On Bitcoin Crash: “Market Crashes Are Best Time To Get Richer”

Robert Kiyosaki is the well-known writer behind the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad," one of the world's most famous financial self-help books.

By 2033, 99% Of All Bitcoin Will Be Mined, But Why Remaining 1% Will Take More Than A Hundred Years?

Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin (BTC) 13 years ago and vanished. The network has been working great ever since. ...

Inflation Based Riots Made Government To Cut Internet Throughout Kazakhstan Seriously Affecting Bitcoin Mining

Inflation causes demonstrations in Kazakhstan, the government shuts down the internet, and bitcoin falls. window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display...

New York City Mayor: Best Time To Buy Bitcoin Is When It Drops, Reaffirm His First Three Paychecks Will Be In BTC

Eric Adams, the current Mayor of New York (NY) city, spoke with CNBC this Thursday and took the opportunity to answer questions about Bitcoin...

$102 Million Positions Liquated In Just Half An Hour As Fresh Bitcoin Fall Takes Total Crypto Marketcap Below $2T

Crypto fall is not stopping as the market is falling further. window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display || ; ...
- Advertisment -

Most Read

CoinMarketCap (CMC) Verified the Floki Inu (FLOKI) Market Capitalization

CoinMarketCap (CMC), the world's number 1 crypto asset tracking website, has now verified the Floki Inu (FLOKI) market capitalization. With this update, FLOKI has now...

Polkadex Joins Second Round of Parachain Auctions with Community Crowdloan

Tortola, British Virgin Islands,, 21st January, 2022,  — Polkadex Inc., the DeFi order-book exchange built on Substrate, has announced its parachain bid, aiming to...

Former VK.com CEO Andrew Rogozov Joins TON Foundation as Founding Member to Oversee Product Efforts at Successor of Telegram’s Blockchain Project

Abu Dhabi, UAE, 21st January, 2022, ChainwireAfter years of building, The Open Network (TON) is excited to announce an exclusive addition to its team:...

FTX Exchange Launches FTX Visa Cards That Will Enable Users To Spend Their Balances At Merchants Worldwide

FTX launches debit cards in collaboration with Visa. window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display || ; var...