Video footage shows the growth leader at Uniswap hinting at possible deals with major trading and payment platforms such as PayPal, E*Trade, and Robinhood.
Ashleigh Schap, Uniswap growth leader attended EthCC conference in Paris last week. The Youtube deleted video shows the world’s largest decentralized exchange might be thinking of some big partnerships.
In a video previously posted on YouTube, but which is still available on IPFS shows that the Uniswap is in discussions with major fintech companies to bring DeFi into the mainstream.
“Keeping relevant to their users is a huge reason why all these giants are beginning to seriously consider something like Uniswap.”
We’re trying to put Uniswap and the rest of DeFi right there in those applications that users are already using so that we can bring the dream of open, 100% uptime liquidity to the whole world,”
Hayden Adams, founder of Uniswap, was quick to address media reports about the leaked video.
He said on Twitter:
1) We talk to a ton of finance/tech companies. Many companies interested in understanding DeFi reach out.
2) We’re not partnered with companies mentioned in ETHCC talk.
3) Vid deleted at our request b/c we thought could be interpreted to suggest we have relationships that we dont.
1) We talk to a ton of finance/tech companies. Many companies interested in understanding DeFi reach out
2) We're not partnered w/ companies mentioned in ETHCC talk
3) Vid deleted at our request b/c we thought could be interpreted to suggest we have relationships that we dont https://t.co/yP0u5KRHTV
— Hayden Adams 🦄 (@haydenzadams) July 28, 2021