Ultimate Crypto Trading Guide For Beginners
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: What is Cryptocurrency?
- What is Cryptocurrency?
- What Is Bitcoin?
- What Is Ethereum?
- What Are Altcoins?
Chapter 2: Cryptocurrency Trading Basics
What is trading?
What is investing?- Advertisement -
Trading vs. investing – what’s the difference?
- What is fundamental analysis (FA)?
- What is technical analysis (TA)?
- Fundamental analysis vs. technical analysis – which is better?
Chapter 3: Trading Strategies
- What is a trading strategy?
What is day trading?
What is swing trading?- Advertisement -
What is scalping?
What is buy and hold?
What is paper trading?
Chapter 4: Technical Analysis Basics
- What is a long position?
What is shorting?
What is the order book?
What is a market order And How to set it?
What is a limit order And how to set it?
What is a stop-loss order and how to place a stoploss? (V V Important)
- Support And Resistance (V V Important)
- How To Find Support And Resistance Levels
- Trend Lines ( VV Important)
- Explaining Trends, How To Draw Trend Lines
- How To Draw Trendlines Like A Pro
- Best Trend Lines Trading Strategy (Advanced)
Chapter5: Technical Analysis Indicators
- What is a technical analysis indicator?
- Leading vs. lagging indicators
Relative Strength Index (RSI) (VV IMP)
- How to Use the Relative Strength Index
- Beginner Guide to the RSI Indicator
- RSI Divergence (VV IMP)
- RSI Divergence In Detail
- Moving Averages (VV IMP)
How To Use The Standard Moving Averages, Beginners Guide
- Moving Averages In Detail
Fibonacci Retracement (FIB) (VV IMP)
- How to Draw Fibonacci Retracement
- How To Use The Fibonacci Retracement Tool for Down Trend
Bollinger Bands (BB)
Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
- Trading Volume
Chapter 6: How To Trade On Binance
- How To Deposit In Binance
- How To Withdraw From Binance
- How To Trade On Binance
- YouTube And Twitter Accounts To Follow To Increase Your Crypto Knowledge