Exactly a year ago, on December 17, 2020, the cryptocurrency market was celebrating when Bitcoin (BTC) reached its all-time high crossing $20,000.
Bitcoin price reached $23,447 making a new all-time high on 17th December 2020.
Today a year after this historic milestone, the price of BTC is trading at $47592. Bitcoin made an all-time high of $66947 on 10th November 2021 increasing 237% in one year.
The year 2021 was remarkable for crypto. Bitcoin made its first all-time high of $63,510 on April 13, while the second $66947 occurred on November 10, both in 2021.
On this day one year ago:
- BTC = $23,477
- ETH = $638
- XRP= $0.55
- LTC= $114
- BCH= $348
- XLM= $0.177
- BNB = $34
- DOT= $4.9
- ADA = $0.16
- TRX= $0.03
- CRO = $0.066
- SHIB = $0.0000000001
- SOL = $1.68
- SAND = $0.0489
- DOGE = $0.004
- MATIC = $0.0190
- VeChain = $0.016
Below are some stats for 2021:
- The total market cap made an all-time high reaching 2.8 trillion in Nov increasing by more than 4x as compared to 2020.
- Bitcoin market cap reached $1.6 Trillion.
- Daily active Bitcoin addresses tripled in 2021.
- The number of Bitcoin addresses holding at least 0.01BTC grew by over 1000K.
- The number of institutional clients on Binance increased by 86%.
- The all-time high 24-hour trading volume in 2021 on Binance was over $100 billion USDT.