A world-class food company is dishing out crypto rewards adding up to $200k.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG)) is a popular food company that accepts crypto payments and now encouraging customers to “buy the dip.” The payments are facilitated through a partnership with Flexa, a crypto payment gateway. Customers can pay for their food at Chipotle using various cryptos supported by Flexa.
The company enables its customers to use more than 90 different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, and Ethereum, to pay for food at Chipotle with a Flexa-enabled app.
According to the press release, the company now plans to dole out crypto rewards to the tune of $200k, focusing on particular cryptos – Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. The giveaways can be accessed through a “buy the dip” game hosted at https://www.chipotlebuythedip.xyz. The promotion will run from 10 am PT on July 25 to 6 pm PT on July 31st.
How To Earn Rewards
The promo is meant to prop up cryptos and boost Chipotle’s fandom in the crypto sphere.
Chipotle’s marketing officer, Chris Brandt, said,
“We want to build the next generation of Chipotle fandom by connecting with the Web3 community. We’re excited to bring positivity to the crypto conversation by empowering fans to ‘Buy The Dip.'”
To win, a customer will need to follow a few simple steps.
- Go to the game at the given site and create a chipotle reward account to play “buy the dip.”
- Users can “How To Play” screen for instructions on playing the game. After reading the guide, click “play now.”
- Clicking the “start” button prompts the system to create a crypto chart line.
- Next, click the “buy the dip” button to enter the draw to win the rewards.
- After winning, players can “claim” or “swap” their rewards if they want to try for another win. If not, they can “try again.”
There are three special chances for each player to win every day.
A Breakdown Of Chipotle Giveaways
Rewards available for winning include crypto prizes in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Avalanche, Dogecoin, and Solana. The company plans to reward around 500 players between July 25th and 31st.
In general, there will be:
- $10k in BTC, with five players winning $2k each every day.
- $5k in ETH, with five players winning $1k each every day.
- $1,250 in SOL, with five players winning $250 each every day.
- $3,000 in AVA, with 20 players winning $150 each every day.
- $3,000 in DOGE, with 20 players winning $150 each every day.
The remainder of the reward will be distributed among the last winners on Sunday, July 31st.