In recent years, cryptocurrencies have become a popular investment option, since many people see them as a way to diversify their portfolios and potentially generate high returns. To find out all the information you need about the best crypto platforms visit: ChainBroker.io
Making an investment in gaming crypto can be a smart move for gamers and investors alike, as they have unique features that provide users with exciting opportunities to be rewarded for their gaming skills.
So, if you’re a gamer looking to invest in the best gaming cryptocurrency, or an investor interested in the gaming industry, read on to learn about some of the best options to consider.
Can crypto for gaming be a smart investment choice?
There are several reasons why gaming crypto can be considered a worthy investment:
- Growing Market: Gaming is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and the use of cryptocurrencies is also growing rapidly. This means that it has a large potential market and great growth opportunities.
- In-game transactions: Lots of titles allow players to buy and sell in-game items and currency using crypto. This has created a new source of revenue for game developers and increased demand for in-game cryptocurrencies.
- In-game NFTs: Non-playable tokens (NFTs) are becoming increasingly popular in the gaming world. NFTs allow players to own unique, one-of-a-kind in-game items and assets. This has opened up a new market for in-game crypto.
- Decentralized gaming platforms: These platforms, built on blockchain technology and providing transparent and secure transactions, are becoming increasingly popular. They often use their own in-game cryptocurrencies as the primary means of exchange.
- Limited supply: Like other currencies, many gaming crypto projects have limited supply, which can create scarcity and increase their value over time.
- Early Adoption: Because gaming cryptocurrencies are still a relatively new and emerging market, early adopters have the potential to benefit from the growth and success of the market.
However, it is important to note that, like any investment, there is risk involved in investing in gaming crypto, so it is important to do thorough research and due diligence before making any decisions. We suggest you move on to an overview of the best options.
1. Fight Out (FGHT)
Fight Out is a gamified fitness platform that uses cutting-edge tools to motivate users to achieve their fitness goals. Its native currency, $FGHT, is set to launch on a CEX via an IEO on April 5. Users can create Soulbound NFT avatars and earn REPS digital currency by completing challenges and daily workouts. The platform’s whitepaper details its offerings and growth potential.
2. RobotEra (TARO)
RobotEra is a new metaverse game where players can become robots and use TARO tokens to mint and trade. The game also allows players to develop NFT-based land, stake TARO for a high APY, and purchase Robot Companions. RobotEra has been KYC audited by CoinSniper and the contract code audited by SharkTeam. TARO is currently in its first presale round, priced at $0.02, with a total hard cap of just under $7 million. The price will increase by 60% to $0.032 in the final round, and each round will allocate 90 million tokens.
3. Tamadoge (TAMA)
Tamadoge is a Dogecoin ecosystem that offers utility and rewards. It differs from Dogecoin in that TAMA’s supply is reduced by burning 5% of all coins spent. This makes TAMA more scarce and potentially increases demand and price. TAMA recently released its third arcade game, “To The Moon,” which resonated greatly. In-game assets, such as food and toys, help players develop their pets and earn rewards from the prize pool. TAMA raised $19 million during the pre-sale and aims to sell out 50 percent of the total supply to increase the deficit.
4. Battle Infinity (IBAT)
Battle Infinity is a platform that combines gaming and the Metaverse to provide a realistic NFT fantasy game. Players can earn rewards and build teams, battle it out in the Battle Stake, and access various games and assets. To start on the platform, players must buy IBAT on Battle Swap. It allows players to activate advertising and contribute to the global stake pool. The Battle Market puts a value on gaming assets, improving the gaming experience and earning more rewards. The presale sold out in 24 days, and the platform now has a $40 million market cap. Keep an eye out for upcoming listings on major exchanges.
5. Meta Masters Guild (MEMAG)
MMG is a new gaming platform that allows players to make money while having fun. The project has raised nearly $5 million through the successful pre-sale of its MEMAG tokens. MMG has a digital marketplace where users can purchase NFTs that add value to the gameplay of various games on the platform. Players can also earn gems, a special in-game currency that can be exchanged for MEMAG tokens. MMG has partnered with game developers to expand its reach and integrate MEMAG into its games, offering users new financial capabilities.
6. Decentraland (MANA)
Decentraland is a revolutionary virtual reality platform that allows artists, creators, and enthusiasts to explore, create and monetize content. It is based on its native cryptocurrency, MANA, which serves as the primary medium of exchange for all transactions in the Decentraland. One of the key features of this ecosystem is its use of DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organization) for governance, which gives MANA holders the power to shape the future of the platform. This innovative approach ensures that the community’s interests are represented, and decisions are made in a transparent and democratic manner. There are events available to attract game enthusiasts and help grow the popularity and price of MANA on the platform.
Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook.
Disclaimer: This content is informational and should not be considered financial advice. The views expressed in this article may include the author's personal opinions and do not reflect The Crypto Basic’s opinion. Readers are encouraged to do thorough research before making any investment decisions. The Crypto Basic is not responsible for any financial losses.