Baby DogeCoin (BabyDoge) has surpassed Shiba Inu (SHIB) holders.
The news is just disclosed by Baby Doge Coin’s official Twitter handle via tweet.
— BabyDoge (@BabyDogeCoin) January 4, 2022
Looking into the BscScan data, Baby DogeCoin now has 1,119,507 holders while Shiba Inu’s total holder count stands at 1,116,713.
There is no doubt that Baby DogeCoin is gaining popularity. However, the “Whales” still choose Shiba Inu (SHIB) compared to BabyDoge, as Shiba Inu holds many competitive advantages over Baby DogeCoin.
A few of those Competitive Advantages include:
- Shiba Inu’s ecosystem itself (SHIB, BONE, and LEASH).
- Shiba Inu’s total supply is much less as compared to Baby DogeCoin.
- Most significant businesses like NOWPayments, Newegg, Shiba Coffee Shop, Bigger Entertainment support Shiba Inu’s Community burns.
- Shiba Inu is near launching its blockchain with the name “Shibarium.” Shibarium is said to fix the Gas fees issue and, most expectedly, set near zero.
- Shiba Inu is also close to launching its NFT Game soon as it had already partnered with Australian game studio PlaySide and the appointment of William Volk, Former VP at Activision, won investors’ interest.
- Shiba Inu also announced the launch of Shiba Inu Oshiverse, causing more excitement.
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) is now accepted as a payment method by many well-known organizations like AMC Theatres, NOWPayments, Newegg, etc.
Babydoge is undoubtedly getting some serious adoption; The team is also planning some serious baby dog burning.