SHIB is the most commonly mentioned cryptocurrency among the top 10 coins on Twitter. It has overtaken DOGE, Bitcoin, and Ethereum in terms of mentions on Twitter.
A tweet by CoinTrendz claims that Shiba Inu (SHIB), a trending cryptocurrency, received more Twitter mentions per hour than Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin.
— CoinTrendz.com (@CoinTrendz) October 11, 2021
SHIB received 419 mentions per hour. Crypto king Bitcoin garnered 307 mentions, putting it in second place. It was followed by Ethereum (mentioned 182 times), Anyswap (173 mentions), and DOGE (134 mentions).
Solana and Cardano are also on the list but far away from SHIB.
Read More On SHIB:
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto