There are no brakes, no stops, no nothing that can stop Shiba Inu from getting widespread.
Shiba Inu is now the 4th biggest cryptocurrency in the world by Twitter followers.
In comparison, Top 5 crypto with most crypto followers, Binance coin has a first place with whopping 6.6 million followers. Bitcoin is the second biggest crypto with 3.9 million followers, while Dogecoin stands third with 2.6 million followers. Shiba Inu came into existence just one year ago has become the 4th biggest crypto in the world with 2.6 million followers, the astonishing thing is that SHIB is crossing currencies that are here for more than five years. Last is Ripple with 2.2 million followers.
Shiba Inu is also widely accepted as a form of payment around the world, expanding its use cases. In December 2021 alone, the following companies and stores accepted SHIB as a method of payment.
- On Dec 11, Flexa, the global leader in pure-digital payments, officially declared via tweet that Shiba Inu Token can now be used for fast and fraud-proof payments anywhere Flexa is accepted—including more than 40,000 stores across the US.
- On Dec 9th, Bitpay, the world leader in blockchain payment technology, officially declared that they have added support to Shiba Inu (SHIB) token. This support means now clients can buy, store, swap, and spend with this Ethereum ERC-20 token directly on the BitPay app.
- Top-rated New York’s luxury sunglasses company Nerdy Frames made an announcement via Twitter that they would accept Shiba and Doge as payment methods.
- Travala, a pioneer when it comes to providing tourist activities for crypto enthusiasts, hosted a token battle between Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Floki Inu (FLOKI) on December 3. The company said that the winner of the battle will be listed on Travala.com officially, SHIB beats Floki to get a place on Travala.
- Playside Studios Australia’s largest publicly listed video games developer entered into a material fixed price work-for-hire development agreement with Shiba Inu Games.
- BOTS, Inc. announced it will begin accepting payments in the SHIBA INU, and offered Black Friday specials on its Dogecoin entry-level miners.
- On December 1st, Newegg And Kraken added Support For SHIB.
Read More latest Shib Updates Here.