Monday, May 16, 2022
Home Crypto News Market 344 Million Shiba Inu Burnt Within Last 24 Hours, Details

344 Million Shiba Inu Burnt Within Last 24 Hours, Details

- Advertisement -
Follow-Us-On-Google-News

 

344 Million Shiba Inu (SHIB) Burned Within Last 24 Hours; Travis Johnson’s SHIB Burn Games Appears to be The Top Burner of the Day.



Over 344 million Shiba Inu (SHIB) tokens have been sent to dead wallets within the period of the last 24 hours. The burning rate surges 3423.04% compared to the previous day.

As per a recent tweet from the SHIB burn tracking website, Shibburn.com, community-led initiatives have been able to burn a total of 344,955,749 (344.95M) SHIB within the past 24 hours, through 24 separate transactions.

The burn rate appears to surge 3423.04% over the last day when only 11,026,000 (11.02M) SHIB tokens had been taken out of circulation forever, through 5 separate transactions.

Top SHIB Burner of the Day:

Travis Johnson’s SHIB burn games appear to be one of the top Shiba Inu burners of the day. Travis Johnson’s SHIB burn games’ official Twitter handle (@shib_superstore) acclaims that it has sent a total of 328,089,390 (328.08M) SHIB tokens, worth $8,490 to the dead wallet while organizing the “Monthly Burn Event”.

The project has also shared the transaction link with its followers as proof of burn via tweet.

Travis Johnson’s SHIB burn games include Brick Busters, Candy Trips, and Zombie Assassins. The project’s official website claims that Bricks Buster is currently their number one SHIB burner, and 100% of the revenue earned from the game goes towards burning SHIB. Brick Busters currently has over 10,000+ downloads, as per Google Play Store.

Since November 2021, the project has earned total revenue of $45,912 through apps, which in turn was used to burn a whopping 1,698,186,364 (1.69B) SHIB, as per the Burn data provided by the official website of Travis Johnson SHIB burn games.

The project recently introduced a new mobile application, “Shib Sphere”, through which one will be able to connect all his/her social networks & entertainment in one place. Officially, 90% of revenue generated from this app will go towards burning SHIB, while the other 10% will be utilized for future improvements or updates of the app.

- Advertisement -

Disclaimer

The content is for informational purposes only and may include the author’s personal opinion, and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of TheCryptoBasic. All Financial investments, including crypto, carry significant risk, so always do your complete research before investing. Never invest money you cannot afford to lose; the author or the publication does not hold any responsibility for your financial loss or gains.

Zabi
Zabi is crypto enthusiastic with more than 10 years of experience in managing Google News-approved Finance websites. Zabi has a strong background in finance with a thorough understanding of cryptos and a solid grip on the crypto and financial market industry. Along with his passion for crypto writing, Zabi manages his personal stock and finance-related Google News-approved websites.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Recent News & Articles

Top Hedge Fund Manager Who Warned Investors, Says Terra’s Project Was Destined to Fail Due To High Yield

The hedge fund manager said Terra failed because the system was designed to enrich investors and the team. ...

SHIB Army Burns 449.98 Million Shiba Inu In 24 Hours, 2.17 Billion In A Week

2.17 Billion Shiba Inu (SHIB) Burnt within the Last 7 Days and 449.98 Million During Last 24 Hours. ...

Ethereum Founder Vitalik Buterin “Strongly Agrees” With Terra’s Plan to Compensate Small TerraUSD (UST) Investors Over Rich Ones 

The Ethereum creator believes that a plan to focus more on compensating small investors is a good hybrid formula. ...

Ethereum Founder Sends 500 ETH To Dogecoin Foundation

Ethereum Founder Sends 500 ETH To Dogecoin Foundation. It’s not always that Vitalik Buterin sends funds to support other crypto projects. However, he appears to...

Binance CEO Says Buy Back Or Burn Terra (LUNA) To Create Value, Confirms Exchange Doesn’t Hold UST

Binance CEO Says The Exchange Doesn’t Hold Any UST and Terra team should Burn LUNA to help price recover. ...

Top DeFi Coins Ready to Explode: Chainlink (LINK), Fantom (FTM), and Logarithmic Finance (LOG)

DeFi is rapidly surpassing conventional banking as an innovative application, and the expansion in the future years will be unparalleled. From pioneering borderless payment to...

Can Calyx Token (CLX) Empower the DeFi Space as Tron (TRX) Empowers the DApps Community?

DeFi tokens are taking over the market in the world of digital currencies due to their ability to be swapped or traded for other...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get Updated with All The latest Crypto News, Articles, Reviews, Analysis and much more. Delivered Every Monday.