Tuesday, August 9, 2022
Home Crypto News Exchanges Binance Stops Crypto Futures Trading Services Across European Countries

Binance Stops Crypto Futures Trading Services Across European Countries

- Advertisement -
Follow-Us-On-Google-News

Binance Exchange will stop offering Futures and Derivatives trading products for all European users.


The Bloomberg Terminal reports that Binance Holdings will cease to offer Crypt–futures trading in Europe.

Walter Bloomberg reports:

MAJOR CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE BINANCE SAYS IT WILL WIND DOWN ITS FUTURES AND DERIVATIVES PRODUCTS OFFERINGS ACROSS EUROPE.

BINANCE SAYS ITS USERS IN GERMANY, ITALY AND THE NETHERLANDS WILL, WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, NOT BE ABLE TO OPEN NEW FUTURES OR DERIVATIVES PRODUCTS ACCOUNTS.”

 




Binance Said:

 

Users in Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands will not be able to open new accounts for cryptocurrency futures trading with immediately effect.

Binance CEO Said on Binance decision: 

“Regulatory compliance is a must, not a decision. And it leads to MORE market access and adoption, not less.Crypto adoption is probably around 2% now. Let’s go get the other 98% onboard.”

 

Earlier Changpeng Zhao, Binance CEO and Founder, stated that Binance will work with local regulators in order to establish Binance regional headquarters.

Binance’s CEO has also indicated that he is willing to step down in order to allow the exchange to become a regulated financial institution.

Zhao Said On Twitter:

“There are no immediate plans to replace me as CEO. I/we would very much like to hire a strong compliance background CEO to show our commitment to compliance as this is the top priority of the organization.

Financial regulators all over the globe are now looking into Binance as Binance received numerous warnings from seven countries regulators. Read More: Italy Becomes The 7th Country To Issue A Regulatory Alert Against Binance 

Zhao stated that Binance is now looking to establish regional headquarters all over the globe, and has requested licenses whenever possible, in light of recent events.

The world’s largest crypto exchange has been in trouble with regulators around the globe. Banks and regulators in many countries had stopped its operations. 

- Advertisement -

Disclaimer

The content is for informational purposes only and may include the author’s personal opinion, and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of TheCryptoBasic. All Financial investments, including crypto, carry significant risk, so always do your complete research before investing. Never invest money you cannot afford to lose; the author or the publication does not hold any responsibility for your financial loss or gains.

Ammara Mubin
Ammarahttps://thecryptobasic.com/
Ammara Mubin is a cryptocurrency reporter and trader with vast experience in the industry. Mubin has written several news stories related to the crypto industry, including non-fungible tokens (NFTs), decentralized finance (DeFi), fundraising, mining, etc. Her major focus is covering regulatory events that are capable of shaping the entire crypto ecosystem.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisment -

Recent News & Articles

How Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Can Bank The Unbanked

In the world of blockchain, the vast majority of decentralized finance news focuses on how this industry can further innovate financial technology, improving existing...

Why Are Most P2Es So Boring?

P2E (play-to-earn) games have been around for quite a while now. Numerous platforms have entered the market, each trying something different and at least...

Keninah Takes Donation Blockchain To a New Level Alongside Cardano

The coin market has seen significant growth since the introduction of the first crypto asset – Bitcoin. The changes in structure, however, use cases,...

Mike Novogratz Says Ethereum Could Reach $2,200 Before The Merge

  Mike Novogratz predicts Ethereum might hit $2,200 or more before its Merge release. window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display ||...

FTX Partners Reddit to Enable Redditors to Utilize Their Community Points for On-Chain Transactions 

  Redditors can use community points for on-chain transactions via FTX Pay.  window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display || ; ...

Iran Makes First Crypto-Based Import Order Worth $10 Million

  The Iranian government makes its first payment in cryptocurrency for imports totaling $10 million. window.coinzilla_display = window.coinzilla_display...

PIXXTASY Project – Don’t Use. Just Own It.

PIXXTASY is the brainchild of Zoltán Egri, a man who overcame a two-year drug addiction and has since become a serious anti-drug advocate. His...

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get Updated with All The latest Crypto News, Articles, Reviews, Analysis and much more. Delivered Every Monday.