Binance the leading crypto exchange of the world has announced support for MTLX token Airdrop to FET holders. Users must have at least 10,000 FET tokens in their Binance accounts to participate in the Airdrop.
The Mettalex (MTLX) airdrop event on the Binance exchange will last for 50 days. Starting from April June 13 and ending on June 1, weekly snapshots will be taken at 11.59 PM, UTC time. Token distribution will take place at the end of airdrop.
⭐️Launch: April 13, 2021
⭐️Binance accounts with >10,000 $FET tokens – an average of 8 snapshots- will get MTLX!
⭐️MTLX tokens will be distributed to eligible Binance accounts
— Fetch.ai (@Fetch_ai) April 9, 2021
Who can get MTLX?
During the Snapshot, FET tokens owned by users must be present in spot wallets, margin accounts, or savings accounts. Users also must keep an average of at least 10,000 FET tokens in their wallets throughout the airdrop.
- The MTLX Airdrop will be held over a period of 50 days — starting at 11:59 PM UTC on April 13, 2021, and ending at 11:59 PM UTC on June 1, 2021.
- Every 10,000 FET tokens will earn 1 MTLX token. For example, those with 250,000 FET tokens during the 50-day event will be able to receive 25 MTLX.
- Snapshots will be performed weekly.
- The number of MTLX tokens to be distributed depends on the number of FET tokens held in Binance users’ accounts.
- The MTLX tokens will become available in the users’ Binance accounts after the end of the Airdrop.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Read More Details of MTLX airdrop on: https://mettalex.com/mtlx-airdrop-for-fet-holders-on-binance/