Shiba Inu is seeing increasing merchant acceptance after a massive price run
Shiba Inu is becoming increasingly popular with small merchants.
Candoli Propiedades, an Argentinian real estate agency in Santa Clara del Mar, a town located on the Atlantic coast of Buenos Aires, has announced that it now accepts SHIB as a payment method.
Within the same day, El Corte Mágico, a Spanish shop that sells fresh fruit and vegetables, also added support for the SHIB.
The uptick in merchant acceptance comes after the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency experienced another massive rally earlier this month.
SHIB is also being listed on a slew of exchanges and trading platforms, with Robinhood rival Public.com becoming the latest company to get behind the Dogecoin knock-off.
Still, Shiba Inu is yet to gain traction with any major companies of the likes of Newegg.
Read More On Shib:
- New York-Based Online Brokerage Listed Shiba Inu
- Shiba Inu Now Available At 4000 ATMs Across US And Brazil
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto