The Shiba Inu token can now be purchased at 4000 ATMs across the US and Brazil through Coin Cloud, making it more accessible.
Coin Cloud is considered the world’s largest network of two-way digital currency machines, with 4000 ATMs across the US and Brazil. The ATM network now supports SHIB. This makes SHIB more accessible for users and boosts its utility.
— Coin Cloud 🌧 (@CoinCloudDCM) October 15, 2021
Ethereum whale spent $1.2 million on accumulating 49.9 billion SHIB tokens.
Shiba Inu accumulation by whales continues as the meme coin prepares to break out. The Dogecoin-killer is trending on social media, second to Bitcoin in popularity.
A large wallet investor identified as an Ethereum whale spent $1.2 million and bought 49.9 billion SHIB tokens on Binance. As SHIB price plunged after a massive rally in the meme coin; whales accumulated the Dogecoin-killer throughout the dip.
According to an analyst, there will be a 100% gain in the SHIB price as the whales continue accumulating the crypto coin.
This is the price range for $SHIB!
It is accumulating in .2100 and .3500 channel!
If it breaks the resistance, next target will be around .5000's!
— $SHIB KNIGHT (@army_shiba) October 16, 2021
Historically, a dip in SHIB price is followed by whale accumulation and a second leg up. Traders are expecting another bull run in SHIB.
Shiba Inu’s social dominance is quickly climbing worldwide, and CoinGecko has listed SHIB as one of the top 10 trending cryptocurrencies in Asia.
On Oct 7, it reached a high of $0.00003473. However, the cryptocurrency is still well below its all-time high of $0.00003532 achieved on May 10, according to CoinGecko.
Since Oct 11, Shiba Inu has lost around two billion dollars of its market capitalization, dropping from $12 billion to $10 billion.
Read More On Shib:
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto