U.S. politician Shannon Bray joins the Shiba Inu army, wants to push SHIB back to $0.00003 and higher.
Looks like the SHIB community has got itself a new powerful member: U.S. politician Shannon Bray.
Candidate for U.S. Senate 2022 Shannon Bray has published a tweet about the Shiba Inu meme cryptocurrency, saying that once it recaptures the $0.00003 zone, it may reach a new all-time high soon after with little resistance.
Bray has urged the SHIB army to “make some noise” to drive the coin to close Friday with an over 20% rise.
Bray is a Senate candidate from the Libertarian Party. He has worked in the spheres of software development, information security, and management.
I changed my Twitter background. It's time to kick $shib back into the 30's.
Come on #SHIBARMY … Make some noise. Let's close Friday over 20%.
Once we break the 30s again, we should have little resistance for a new ATH. pic.twitter.com/pt6yAm7Bsu
— Shannon Bray (@ShannonBrayNC) October 22, 2021
Elon Musk is not the only crypto influencer who likes tweeting pictures of Shiba Inu dogs. David Gokhshtein has now followed Musk’s example, posting a picture of the dog breed that inspired the first Dogecoin and then SHIB and FLOKI as well.
Gokhshtein has been holding Dogecoin and recently tweeted that he had gotten into SHIB and FLOKI too.
Who dis? pic.twitter.com/huItClDp0B
— David Gokhshtein (@davidgokhshtein) October 21, 2021
Recently, SHIB has been listed by Robinhood app’s rival, Public, and it is now accepted by real estate agency Candoli Propiedades based in Argentina. Besides, the coin has been added by two crypto exchanges—India-based ZebPay and Turkish BtcTurk, both the oldest and biggest platforms in their countries.
The community is expecting the Robinhood app to list SHIB as well one of these days, hoping that it would push the price as high as $0.01.
Read More On SHIB:
- Argentine Real Estate Agency Now Accept Shiba Inu
- New York-Based Online Brokerage Listed Shiba Inu
- Shiba Inu Now Available At 4000 ATMs Across US And Brazil
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto