Shiba Inu is now available for trading on the TastyWorks brokerage platform.
TastyWorks is the broker branch of Chicago-based fintech startup Tastytrade. Shiba Inu can be traded on TastyWorks, according to their announcement.
— tastyworks (@tastyworks) November 5, 2021
TastyWorks introduced crypto trading at the beginning of February. Chief executive Scott Sheridan claimed the move was driven by the growing curiosity of customers about cryptocurrency-related assets.
From start, TastyWorks users were able to trade four different cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
TastyWorks parent company was purchased by UK e-commerce giant IG Group for $1billion.
Recently Public.com, another Robinhood competitor, added support for SHIB in October.
This week, Canada’s most popular trading platform Wealthsimple Added Support For Shiba Inu.
India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay also Listed Shiba Inu.
SHIB adoption and popularity are not stopping, World’s Largest Theater Chain, AMC is also seriously thinking of adding SHIB as a payment method for movie tickets.
Read More On SHIB:
- Shiba Inu Market Cap Is Now More Than Nissan and LG Electronics
- SHIB Community Has Got Itself A New Powerful Member, Candidate for US Senate 2022 Shannon Bray
- Argentine Real Estate Agency Now Accept Shiba Inu
- New York-Based Online Brokerage Listed Shiba Inu
- Shiba Inu Now Available At 4000 ATMs Across US And Brazil
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter