Shiba Inu is now halfway to removing another zero from its price tag, and it has just surpassed Nissan in valuation.
The price of Shib has hit yet another record high of $0.00005451 earlier today, according to CoinGecko data.
With the cryptocurrency’s market cap hitting $21 billion, Shiba Inu is now bigger than Japanese car manufacturer Nissan ( $19.9 billion) and South Korean tech company LG Electronics ($19.88 billion).
Shib is up 87% this week alone, extending its streak of eye-popping gains.
As the question about the Shiba Inu listing was the top-voted one ahead of Robinhood’s Q3 earnings call.
Yet, the company failed to set the record straight on the matter despite investors’ expectations.
CEO Vlad Tenev said that the trading app was “carefully” evaluating new coins:
“We feel very very good about the coins that we’re currently listing on our platform and any new coins that we add we want to feel equal, if not better. “
Robinhood’s shares plunged more than 8% in after-hours trading after the company revealed that its cryptocurrency-based revenue had tanked by a higher-than-expected 78%.
The online brokerage app made only $51 million with cryptocurrency transactions compared to $233 Million during the previous quarter.
Read More On SHIB:
- Crypto Whale Buys 277 Billion SHIB Tokens as Shiba Inu Makes New All-Time High of 0.00005451
- SHIB Community Has Got Itself A New Powerful Member, Candidate for US Senate 2022 Shannon Bray
- Argentine Real Estate Agency Now Accept Shiba Inu
- New York-Based Online Brokerage Listed Shiba Inu
- Shiba Inu Now Available At 4000 ATMs Across US And Brazil
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto