Shiba Inu is now officially the biggest canine coin after surpassing Dogecoin.
According to CoinGecko data, SHIB’s current market cap is $37.8 billion, which is $936 million higher than that of DOGE.
SHIB has managed to cross USD coin and Dogecoin to gain 9th position.
Dogecoin, the meme cryptocurrency supported by Elon Musk, has now been pushed out of the top 10. Shiba Inu Becomes First Meme Token To Live Up To The ‘DOGE Killer’ Title.
The centibillionaire is widely considered to be responsible for Dogecoin’s massive surge in early 2021, but his recent tweets about the coin have failed to make a ripple.
Shiba Inu reached a new all-time high for the first time since May on Sunday, but it quickly shed some gains after Musk tweeted that he didn’t own any SHIB tokens, putting months of speculation to bed.
The snub, however, has failed to stop Shiba Inu’s blistering rally, a sign of Musk’s dwindling influence over the cryptocurrency market.
SHIB is up 800% this month, crushing other altcoins.
Read More On SHIB:
- DOGE Lost Its 9th Position & Slips to 10th By Means of Market Cap, Is DOGE Going to Dump and SHIB Going to Pump?
- Shiba Inu Market Cap Is Now More Than Nissan and LG Electronics
- Crypto Whale Buys 277 Billion SHIB Tokens as Shiba Inu Makes New All-Time High of 0.00005451
- SHIB Community Has Got Itself A New Powerful Member, Candidate for US Senate 2022 Shannon Bray
- Argentine Real Estate Agency Now Accept Shiba Inu
- New York-Based Online Brokerage Listed Shiba Inu
- Shiba Inu Now Available At 4000 ATMs Across US And Brazil
- Petition Surpasses 250,000 Signatures to List Shiba Inu on Robinhood
- India’s Oldest Cryptocurrency Exchange Zebpay List Shiba Inu
- SHIB Becomes Most Discussed Crypto On Twitter As SHIB Gets More Mentions Than Bitcoin, Ethereum, And DOGE On Twitter
- CoinGecko Data Shows SHIB Becomes Top 11 Coin, Just Behind DOGE At Number 10
- As SHIB Becomes Crypto Of The Week, How Far Will SHIB Go?
- Crypto Whales Purchasing Large Amounts Of Shiba Inu, As Single Anonymous Whale Bought 6 Trillion SHIB
- Shiba Inu Becomes The 15th Most Valuable Crypto
- Shib Becomes Most-Traded Crypto on Coinbase
- Shiba Inu Futures Trading Volume Up 78x in Seven Days
- Shiba Inu Took 14 Months To Hit A Market Value Of $12 Billion, It Took Dogecoin 6 Times As Long To Reach That Milestone
- SHIB Hits 1 Million Followers On Twitter
- Shiba Inu Is Now Fifth Most Traded Crypto